domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

SOCIAL WORK (SOLCA) 6

Caro and I had planned to make a puppet show for children, talked to Brenda and she gave us an idea. We use the puppets that are in SOLCA, after the show we went to the puppet protagonist greets children, post by post.














Then we went to the room where children are hospitalized, we had some finger puppets, we invented a story for children or told them they invent one. We represent while they narrated, so we tried to make them laugh, especially children who were alone.

After the puppets show we back to the room of children and Brenda told us that if we wanted to paint the children’s faces, we said yes but we didn’t know how paint faces. Brenda paints the first face, we saw how she did it and then we did it too. The children were happy and I learned something new and fun.


















I felt good everyday, because I have come to share my time with these children, I think that to serve others if it makes you grow spiritually and makes you see things that maybe you didn’t see previously. I keep going to the hospital whenever I can, because these children enjoy the company of people who go to visit, and I also enjoy being with them.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario