domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

SOCIAL WORK (SOLCA) 3

In the morning we made breakfast for children, after breakfast the children brought toys to amuse him while waiting to see a doctor. Today I saw more children than other days, Brenda explained that children who receive chemotherapy are many, but the doctors listed from time to time because someone live in other cities.
We have noticed these children a little sad, play individually, and not talk to each other. Caro had the idea to make games or activities in group to integrate them. We played "pompín colorado" and other games.

I like being with these children and share with them. I think it's good for them to feel the support of people, and I think that the approach to them to make smile is a best use of my free time, because instead of watching TV or doing things that benefit no one, I use my time to make happy children, and I enjoy too.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario