domingo, 17 de mayo de 2009

Interview

What motive you to go to DETODAS?

My friend in the neighborhood said we can go to the cooperative and they lend us money to create a business.

I’m part of DETODAS since November. But right now I don’t have my own business; I’m selling Avon and Yanbal products.

You think that DETODAS brings benefits?


Yes, lots of them. For example, the free courses about hairdressing, jewelry making, crafts and more. That help you to create you’re business.

When you have you’re own business. What other people would be involved?

I think that Nobody. I would like to be independent. Searching and finding my clients by myself.

Who has been you’re support?


This cooperative and my desire to success

You recommend this cooperative?

Yes, absolutely, because is a support for mothers and woman’s, that needs to work and earn money to keep their children’s.

What are your expectations?

Keep going; think in my own business, save money and be the example for others.


I learned that everything is possible if you feel capable. There’s going to be supporters, like this cooperative or foundations that will help in someway.

1 comentario:

  1. gabriela! hi! i have a question, how can you connect this with what we have seen in class?

    ResponderEliminar