miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

Class

I believe that the class is very interesting. It's good to have this subjet and I think that with the classes that I had so far I have been able to understand that the goal is that everyone's interest to transform society positively. For this, we should be analyze the reality and be willing to change our way of thinking, because if there isn't change in each person there will be no change in society. I agree that to be aware of the reality we need to live with the people and the problem, this is the goal of social work.

In our clase the language is the only thing that makes me a bit difficult, because I can understand, but I can't speak in english.

4 comentarios:

  1. Gabriela - You can write well in English, so even if you can't speak very well, you can communicate your thoughts in this blog.

    You say that we should be willing to change our way of thinking to generate a change in society. What specific ways of thinking do you need to change in order to contribute better to creating a better society?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. and how you can help to change the society in a positive way?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am concerned that many times we think that if society is wrong is the fault of others and that we have nothing to do, just as we sometimes think that being young, inexperienced, or things like that, we can not do anything to change, For this reason, we were idly waiting for others to act. I think that is what must change. Let us understand that if we stay static, nothing will change. We must begin to act even starting with small things.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Caro, a example for make a positive change in our society can be our social work, to share with others, guide them, teach them, teaching values, be example with our work.

    ResponderEliminar